In the past week:
...we have HAD A BABY! (Ezra Lewis Thompson joined our family and ministry Friday night at 7:40pm.)
...the container has finally arrived with the food.
...Lindy's parents arrived.
...all the boys have had medical check ups.
...the boys started a photography class led by a friend from Wales.
...Ebenezer Farms has found a potential new partner!
Ezra's eviction started Thursday night about 10:15. Over 24 hours later he joined our family! It was an amazing God glorifying event! We are unbelievably blessed!
As you can see, it has been one busy week! Ezra came Friday night then we were pushing to get out of the hospital by Saturday at lunch. My parents were due to come in Saturday night, but were delayed an entire day. But the important part is that they are here and loving on Ezra.
Chris is trying to sort out the container right now as I type this. This can be a bit really frustrating. The crane was to be at the site to unload the container at 7am. It is now 1pm without any sign of it. Chris is still there waiting on it. 2 hours ago he was told it was 3 miles down the road, but somehow I don't think that was the truth. So hopefully before the day is done the container will be offloaded.
The Hope Center had a medical clinic and all the boys were checked out and dewormed.
The boys are loving their photography class (as is my Dad). Our friend Su Davies from Wales is leading a photography class every thursday afternoon. Su's father donated a digital camera for each of the boys. We are hoping the boys will be able to tell their story through photos by the end of the course. So far- they are LOVING it!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! He is so beautiful! :) I am so excited and hope that I will get to meet Mr. Ezra Thompson sometime in the near{ish} future :) Love and prayers,
Mercy
I am so excited for you two-umm-three!
Congrats on Ezra. Love~Mandy
Congratulations. I have been checking your blog for the news of Ezra's arrival ~ so happy for you!
marie in Jackson, MS
Congratulations. Been checking your blog too and waiting for Ezra...He is must be a bundle of joy!
CONGRATULATIONS,
How'd I miss this post? Mercy. I'm not up to my normal OSM stalker status.
At any rate, LOVE YOU GUYS. And miss you MUCHO.
Post a Comment