Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Friends

We finally met some new friends here. We are so excited for you to meet them. They aren't from Tville though. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure where they are from. They don't speak very good english. However, we did get their names. So without further ado we introduce to you... our new Sunday Night friends....






Casemu & Keembo

People- FYI... our email is NOT working. Sometimes we receive, but we cannot send at all right now. We hope to have it some time this week. Keep sending if you want, but just be patient with our side. We had about 10 emails that are waiting to be sent.

4 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

You know how people say that somewhere in the world everyone has a look alike? Well, your new friends seem so familiar and I just....can't....put my....finger on it! Stink, I'll keep thinking! ;)

Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

wow.... it's sad that I really thought you had some funny looking friends with wierd hair over there. i mean i read three of your other blogs before going back and figuring it out. i will admit that, b/c i'm usually not that slow. but how am i supposed to know what other missionaries from africa look like? maybe they have big hair... maybe it's the culture... i'm dumb.

Only Servants Ministries said...

You guys crack me up!

Joy said...

you guys, OMG, i kept thinking...what do you mean they can't speak english? what are they french? and then i kicked myself. HAlarious.