Alrighty bidders, get your number cards ready. This is the first video of the first item for bid of the Thompson estate. I hope you all enjoy. By the way, this is my first video, (CT made the Africa one). It's pretty obvious it's my first, too. My timing and fading aren't great, but I'm learning, k?
What a beauty she is! If you need more information about her, let us know. Remember you can email this post to friends you think may be interested. Happy Bidding friends!
6 comments:
Darn it! If I didn't already have the coolest MINI-van ever....
Oh, heck...will you take $1 million for her?
$999,999 and she's yours..
Doy you guys take Debit or Credit?
(joy here)...i am STILL LOL!!! You are reDONKulous. fo real dawg. i must admit i am preeeettty impressed with my bff's blog skills. napoleon dynamite ain't got nuttin on ya homie.
FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! Helloooo!!!!!! Sadly, I am not writing to purchase Black Beauty, but I am writing to say that I LOVE the blog! I am so happy to be able to read your updates and to be able to pray specifically for you two. Goodness, I love you both dearly. It's just crazy how excited I am! God is so good, and I am so glad your presentation this past weekend went well.
Love you both!
Em
Ha ha ha - I wasn't sure what you were going to make a video of - LOL!!! Hmmm, Chelsea's going to need a car soon . . . hmmm. . . on another note, I'm so proud of both of you for following God's leading in your lives. I want to talk to you some more, maybe I'll see you tonight ...
Post a Comment