OKay, so now that I've learned how to do this video stuff (Thanks HPS), you guys are going to get SICK of videos! I watched this one a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! I think you will to. I love your hearts!!
as many times as i've seen this video..i love it every time...and i cry everytime too. how many more times do i have to watch videos like these and hear testimonies of the atrocities of TODAY, before i realize my tears accomplish nothing? Faith without works, well, its dead. I challenge everyone (including myself) that watches this video to DO something in response to it--come back and share it on here.
1 comment:
as many times as i've seen this video..i love it every time...and i cry everytime too. how many more times do i have to watch videos like these and hear testimonies of the atrocities of TODAY, before i realize my tears accomplish nothing? Faith without works, well, its dead.
I challenge everyone (including myself) that watches this video to DO something in response to it--come back and share it on here.
Post a Comment