Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunday Supplications...on Tuesday


I'm already failing! The first part of Graig's group arrived Saturday night and of course it was a LATE night because we had to play catch up. Sunday was busy with church, lunch at the Chancey's and then it was way past time for a nap for me. (I was so proud of myself that I hadn't napped all week, but after all- it was SUNDAY- the day of rest). Sorry, I honestly just forgot.

So, with no further ado here are our prayer requests for this week:

The rest of G's team comes in tonight and we are excited! They are all so ready and eager to serve! Pray for them for the next 2 weeks- that God would use them in new and amazing ways here. Pray for those they will meet and the hearts that will be touched. Pray for boldness for each of them- the boldness of John and Peter in Acts 4.



This is miss Maggie- I would like to put her whole story up on the blog soon, but need to chat with Dottie and Frank first. But for now, I will just tell you that Maggie is to have surgery soon on her feet to correct a congenital problem she has lived with since birth. Right now, she has casts on both feet that are probably driving her crazy (if she could tell you that- i think she would.) Pray that these casts do their job soon so she can get this surgery over and done with. She's ready for her new feet! I will let you know when the surgery is scheduled.

Praise!
Ali (our house-mate) is back and safe from her Amani trip to Liberia. She had an amazing trip with lots of stories to share. There was a lot of spiritual warfare the team experienced, but they saw the Lord work in so many incredible ways. Continue praying for the remaining Amani team still in Liberia.

No comments: