Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lil' photographers...


Something is being built...

You'll soon find out..


The boys spent their "free time" during their school day just watching and "helping" Glenn and Chris build.

They were fascinated to say the least because they got to participate.

Since I wasn't doing much in the way of helping I handed over our "big camera" (yes, we actually call it by that name.) Someone blessed us it and we often allow guests or friends to use it. This time, it was they boys turn! It has a lot of fancy buttons on it that I don't even know what they do. I tried to show them basic things like how to hold and support it. How to take a picture and how to focus on something. These are some of the picture they took. I was rather impressed!



David is being so tender here to James :)
"Okay, now focus on Thuku."
Nice try.
I'm changing my name to Thuku I suppose.
Though Thuku didn't mean to- this is a cool shot.


This one of dan... is my FAVORITE!




a Sally close up! this lady cracks me up!! miss her already..


free falling?
"how much tall are you?"
i think james looks like the grench here.



I don't know about you, but I think they did a pretty good job! I think there is much potential!

Please continue to pray for these boys... they are so special to us, but they face so many difficulties.




3 comments:

gk said...

WHY CAN THEY ALREADY USE THAT STINKIN CAMERA BETTER THAN ME??

I'm bitter. They're smarter than me.

Sarah Knight said...

They are so artistic & creative... whether they realize it or not:) I love that you're letting them use the camera, they're so enthralled with it to begin with. You definitely need to show them the photos they've taken. Love it!

ali said...

wow, those are some excellent shots! i love getting updates on the boys... your work there is so phenomenal and important and worthy. so happy to be serving alongside folks like you! (and soon living with ya too!)