2009 saw a significant change unto the ministry. Within this short video you can catch a glimpse of some of the changes. We can't wait to see what God has in store for 2010!
2 comments:
Donna Montgomery
said...
I saw you at Parkway. Your testimony and words struck me in a very powerful way. I pray God's richest blessings on you and your family. My sister and brother-in-law adopted a little boy into our family. It's so amazing. We will pray for the ones God has planned for your family. His timing will be perfect.
2 comments:
I saw you at Parkway. Your testimony and words struck me in a very powerful way. I pray God's richest blessings on you and your family. My sister and brother-in-law adopted a little boy into our family. It's so amazing. We will pray for the ones God has planned for your family. His timing will be perfect.
We are pretty stinkin' excited to see what 2010 holds for Only Servants as well.
Pretty stinkin' excited. ;)
Post a Comment