Tuesday, June 2, 2009

21 hours

Hello Fellow Bloggerets-
Wanted you all to know that we are here safe and sound and we arrived in a record 21 HOURS! Seriously, we got off one plane and boarded another. AND we both slept on the plane! I know mom told me her Sunday school class was praying for that. That is the first time I have ever really slept on a plane- Thanks guys! We are unpacking and unloading. All the suitcases made it and we were about 10-15lbs UNDERWEIGHT! I think that made me more upset that we had wasted poundage than it would have been had we gone over. Oh well! So my tropical medicine book did get to come... big deal.
Thanks for the prayers!
Team Thompson

3 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Oh my gosh, it was so great to see you guys so often. I'm sorry that all the demands of your time and ours kept us from spending more quality time together. Nonetheless, just knowing you were near enough to hug on a semi-regular basis was a treat! Glad your travels went so well. I know leaving is bittersweet each time but there is work to be done! We continue to pray for your ministries there and for you personally. Love you guys so much and looking forward to the day we hug you on your turf!!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Woots! Glad you're home safe.

Miss you already. Love.

Hall Family said...

I echo what Cathy and Jessica said! Glad you finally got some slept on the plane ride! Miss ya!