Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Africa Wins Again...
I sat down last night with Shauna's computer. I had decided that i was going to stay up late no matter how long it took me to update you. I felt like you guys deserved a really great update... you've been waiting a week now. At midnight after adding a ton of pictures, text the whole 9 yards- I pushed "publish post". Know what happened? It ALL went away... into cyberland somewhere. Any who- I'm REALLY frustrated to say the least- so last night I made a vow that I am DONE updating the blog until we get OUR internet fixed- so that I can use MY computer. I'll just blog offline on my computer then post them all when we get internet. We paid for it about 3 weeks ago and they were supposed to have the part for our Mac 3 days after that... but you know what they say we say: AWA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurry Mac part, hurry!
I need to skype w/ Lindy. Maybe if I call the American embassy....
Post a Comment