Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Presence to you...

There is no way we can tell each of you ALL the ways you have
blessed us. We've been speechless so many times over the 
past few weeks because you have demonstrated your great
love for us. So, on this Christmas Eve, we want to attempt 
to share our gratitude with you the best way we know how...
from our hearts...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks once again for putting up a post I could hardly read for crying! Know we love you and love what God is doing through you. More grandbabies - YEAH!!!!!!!
Ma

Hall Family said...

How exciting! I can not wait to see pictures of your new blessings!

Anonymous said...

My Wonderful Dear Chris and Lindy

I have absolutley LOVED this time you were home. You may think we haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together, but the moments I have spent with you mean the world. I'm literally crying because I'm so happy you're getting these children.Hopefully, I'll get t meet them when I come. I love you two so very very very much. I can't even explain it. You mean the world to me.

I love you!!

Lindsey Broere said...

YAY YAY YAY...I sensed in so many of your blog posts how your heart was being sewn to tightly to all those little babies...I am so excited for you guy. What a blessing1

Love you both!
Lindsey

The Roberts Eight said...

Wow!! How exciting! We want to know all the details when you get back!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Ooooooooo. I can't wait to love on me some Thompson babies.

Praying, waiting and traveling this journey with you.

I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

CHRIS THOMPSON.. you. me. coffee. talk.

How about Saturday?

I'm Just Sayin said...

Congratulations!

The Shores are so proud of both of you - not necessarily because of how great you are (even though you both are profoundly great) - but because of how you allow GOD to use you. You both mean so much to us and will continue to support you in every way we can. We love you!

Gaylin Stewart said...

Your blog is on our list of places to go for encouragement. This video was no exception!!! You guys both have a heart for God that challenges me. And I can't imagine being more blessed as a homeless child than to have you two for parents! Can't wait to see it all unfold, in God's time!
We love you!

Keira Grace said...

AHH!! BABIES!!! I'm so excited for you! I am so incredibly grateful that I got the chance to come spend time with you. You two bless my heart :)

TeamNegron said...

As we watched your video just now, Emma Gail kept saying, "Hey Chris, Hey Nini!" over and over like you could hear her. I had to explain that you couldn't hear her. We CANNOT WAIT to meet our new little niece and nephew!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are for you guys and for us as well in the expansion of our family. We love you guys.

apryle, felix & emma gail