Monday, December 15, 2008

Correction

Just a brief note about a correction we needed to make.  The address for Outreach Christian Fellowship (OCF) should be PO Box 7637.  On the right, we have had it listed incorrectly for several months.  We hope that this hasn't been a source of confusion for you.  If it has, we apologize and would like to send you all a free toaster as a peace offering.  ...  Actually, I have just been informed that the toasters are a no-go.  Instead please receive this warm smile compliments of our friend and pastor; Michael Bowers:


Thank you,
~Management


5 comments:

I'm Just Sayin said...

Oh I laughed out loud! You guys are too funny!

Anonymous said...

hahha.... you guys are funny!!


Counting the minutes till Thursday!! 41 hours 28 minutes!!

Love you so very very much!!!

Joy said...

side stitches. i just love funny people. love 'em.

Vonda said...

Uhhhhhhhh.....I'd rather have the toaster.
-Brent

Matt Rollins said...

I'm with you Brent... Even if I had no bread.