Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update


Update (11:50pm):  I got a call tonight from Tafrosa.  I will be meeting with the mother in the morning at 9am (our time).  The kids are coming as well so I'm very excited to see them.  I'm a bit nervous as I'm not sure what to do or say.  There are many emotions I'm right now.  I'm starting to wonder if I might know a little bit about how Jessica was feeling in dealing with the parents of Baby D.  We really want the best for the children.  Pray we will be able to show the mom the love of Christ first and foremost: through our attitudes and actions in dealing with this situation.

5 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I knew I was up, unable to sleep for a reason!!! I'll be praying. I know that you are anxious, excited, scared and overjoyed all at the same time. Trust me, I know and I'm praying.

Lindsey Broere said...

I'm praying for you guys!

Hall Family said...

We are praying too!

Anonymous said...

The Heath Family is praying for you. May you find strength in every day that you are there. God Bless you both for the work you are doing for His glory.

Anonymous said...

God knows your heart and will provide the necessary words and actions. God bless. Prayers have and will continue to be sent.