Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"When's your Baaaby Due?" -Brian Regan

Finally- Becky is having the baby!  She was really trying to NOT have to be induced because Megan got so stressed when they induced her.  But it's time that little fella gets outta there! They have been here now for 2.5 weeks waiting for little one to come, but it hasn't happened.IT wouldn't be so bad if they didn't really need to get back to Wanza to finish their house.  (They're moving in if it's done or not in Sept).  They went to the doctor yesterday and told her they could go ahead and induce her.  She chose to come home for one last good nights rest them go back EARLY this morning to be induced.  Becky, Dave, and Hannah (oldest) all got up and left for the hospital at 5am.  So I have really enjoyed pretending to be the mother of 4 today.  I got to do Meggie's hair first thing after feeding them cinnamon raisin biscuits this morning.  We watched a movie and now we are having reading time for the older 2 and naps for the girls.  You know, I mentioned to the girls- "I think we should have some rest and reading time in a little while because I need to do some work."  Next thing I know- the house is completely quiet and I don't see the girls.  I went upstairs and found them both asleep in their beds.  Now, I KNOW that nap time isn't a fun thing to a 3 and 5 year old.  But they just WANTED to be obedient.  I just can't tell you how great they are!  They have all asked me about 5 times each "Aunt Lindy, may I do anything to help you?"  Oh my word- are you serious??  I really think I might shed a few tears when they have to go back to Tanzania.  We will try keep you updated about the baby!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids sound precious...absolutley precious... keep them there till I come!!! I love you Linders!


~PaigeElizabeth

Anonymous said...

Linders I don't think my emails are getting through to you. Will you let me know if they are.
-Sarah

Raising the Rollins' said...

Do you think she'd mind if I had one...just for a little while to set a good example for Baby Levi? I want the one with the pigtails....surely she won't be missed since there are 5 other ones to keep her busy....

Jessica W said...

When I read this Headline, I cracked up laughing out loud. I was thinking about Brian Regan the other day...hooked on p-Honics work-ed 4 me! Anyway, where is she having the baby? Is there like a hospital where she goes to have it? Please help me (the ignorant) understand!