Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-KINS!


BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MAX A. ROLLINS

I am so excited to announce the celebration of my Dad's Birthday today!  Sorry Dad- unfortunately no surprise visits like your 50th, but nonetheless- we are celebrating together!  I am praying for you and I love you so much!  Make Ma get you "a happy" from me!  In fact, tell her to get you a skype cam and download Skype!

If you see Max A. today- give him a big ol' hug and wish him a Happy B-Day.  (That was an unintentional happy lil' rhyme)  
He's a pretty cool guy- so i gar-on-tee it will be worth it!  As a matter of fact I'd like to share some famous Max A. Rollins quotes with you:

"I sure would love some ham and eggs for breakfast. . . if we had some ham. . . and some eggs"

"Boy, that's the cheapest $50 you'll ever spend"

"It'll feel better after it quits hurting" (I hated that one when I was little)

He sings a great scottish song too!

Put this picture with the quotes and you may make you split your gut:



Dad- you are Hilarious! Happy Birthday Big Boy!  

5 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Hiliarious!! Not, that I ever see your dad, but if I do, I'll certainly shout out a big happy b-day!! Love you

Anonymous said...

Gotta get it right.... "If we had some ham we'd make some ham and eggs...... if we had some eggs"

Also: "Everybody's gotta be somewhere" ... Didn't that one make you mad when some critter was in our house?

Anonymous said...

I love your dad. Just reading those quotes reminds me of my dad. I will also remember the black socks with sandels :) Love you pal!

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

We were at the pool today playing with Casey (cutest dog ever!!) and I was just thinking about you both. Every time I am there, I keep expecting just to see you pop out the back door and come hang out with us. I love you, I miss you and I wouldn't want you to be anywhere else, even on your awesome dad's birthday...

Lindsey Broere said...

HA-that is priceless! Now I really REALLY see where Matt gets his amazing little quotes. I can't wait to use the "it'll feel better once it stops hurting" with Layla.