Does it get much better than this?
Dreams do come true...
Okay, so here at the real parents. Lucy and Noah. Lucy saw how excited I was that they brought the baby for dinner. I think that God told her I had a secret obcession with black babies and my dream of walking around with one strapped to my back. :o)
Read the blog below to learn more about Lucy and Noah...
5 comments:
Your amazing :)
I'm glad you're already on your way to finding a black baby!! You're so ready :)
I love you Lindy Thompson!!!
(and your black baby!!
Can't wait to meet him!!
Give Chris (and yourself) a hug for me :)
That baby is precious! Seriously, it looks just like a baby doll. Too cute! Glad you got to hold a black baby. I love it.
Hey guys,
I too love black babies, they are just so cute. Also love the story. One of my favorite read alouds is "Missionary Stories with the Millers". It reminded me of reading from that to Cody and Macie. By the way, Macie learned of someone making jewelry to raise money for mission trip so she asked if we could do that. I love it! Check out my new blog: testimony confirmed. Love you and praying for you
you are a nutjob.
you look preeetttty good with a black baby on your back...foreshadowing???
This brought back memories of my nursing days at Wake Med when I worked on the post partum unit and would help cover the nursery and L&D. The black babies were always the cutest! I just love the pictues! God bless you and Chris!Sending prayers to you both daily.
Jenny
Post a Comment