I wanted to give you all a quick update on Meshack and the status of his Chemotherapy he's under going right now:
Meshack is scheduled for 6 rounds of Chemo in total. He has already received the first two. At the end of this week, he will go in for an evaluation and scan with his Oncologist to determine the affects the drugs have had on the cancerous tissue. If the doctor is pleased with the way the drugs are reacting then he'll continue with the remaining 4 treatments. (I'll try to give you an update once we receive word from them about their visit)
The entire family wanted me to share with you their deep gratitude for the support, love, prayers, and assistance each of you have given unto them. I, too, want to say 'Thank you' for all you have done and are doing. I know of so many who have fasted on Meshack's behalf over the past few weeks. These are being honored by our Father!
Please continue to lift he and his family in prayer.
Please continue to consider ways you can support them through this challenging and expensive situation.
Email us at anytime and we will certainly pass along your words of encouragement unto this sweet family.
Blessings,
~Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment