On Friday I was holding a baby group at our house and I told Zippy she HAD to make those doughnuts. She made those and the banana fritters and I made cinnamon rolls. Everyones favorite thing was the banana fritters. Seriously- I think I ate 10.
Needless to say, this has been huge for Zipporah.
Here are a few pictures of the class cooking.
Zipporah prepares to make "pancakes" (crapes).
Looks amazing doesn't it!
These students are attentive to their instructors (with notebooks and pen).
Each of these ladies are learning more than just cooking skills. This school teaches them life skills, hospitality, hygiene, administration, and management skills too.
Someone REALLY wanted a taste test.
And a BIG thank you to those who donated to help her go to school! Listen to "Zippy" in her own words...
2 comments:
Oh Zippy I am so PROUD of you. You are amazing and such a hard worker. I miss you (and Thomas and Dina) and pray that cooking school will be a step toward wonderful things for you and your family. We miss you and wish you the best!
With love,
Max and Pat
woohoo! go zipporah! there's a reason she has such a powerful name.
ps--i wanna come for baby group:(
Post a Comment