Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Happiest...




This may just be the happiest Birthday my Chris has ever had. For the first time in his life- he got a card from his son... with a sweet little foot print on it. Boy, you should have seen the look on his face.
This year, he's doing EVERYTHING he loves. He's busy ministering to the needy (at this very moment actually!)

He's being a spectacular Daddy to little Ezra who can't help but laugh and smile at him every time he merely looks at him. (He is pretty funny.)

And he's being an amazing husband.



Can I just tell you how spoiled I am? Chris cooks me breakfast every morning (it's cheaper than cereal these days), he goes off to work and pours out to others. Then he comes home and he cooks dinner! And he does ALL of this with a smile on his face. Yes... I know... I AM SO BLESSED!




And he's so easy to please! Found a Dr. Pepper, of all things, over here and HAD to get it for his birthday. :)



Ezra, myself, and so many others love you CT- thank you for all your HARD HARD work and the selfless way you give yourself to others. May you be blessed with the happiest Birthday yet!


3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Happy Birthday to you Chris! Your example of selflessness, Godliness and sacrifice turns our family toward the Father. What an incredible blessing you are to us!

We love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris. I have to second Jessica. Your such a blessing to be around & to read the blog each time just amazes me. You two are special people to me & can't wait to see you soon. God Bless.

Chasity

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTERPHER!!! I know this will be a great birthday, celebrating with your wife, your son and your dad. How awesome is that. Looking forward to spoiling you soon.
Love ya,
Ma