Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Videos From Camping

Ok, so here are 3 videos from our camping trip. They're short, but quite hilarious. Since we went, the boys all ask, "When can we go back?" I feel pretty sure that we'll be doing that again. Anyone interested in joining us???


Mount Longonot is a dormant volcano. The inside of the crater is about 2 miles across. It felt like something out of Jurrasic Park. (I think I heard the music playing in the background)


Nicholas Mutonga may not make it in the PPPBRSA (Professional Ping Pong Ball Rump Shakers Association) but he would make a great break dancer! This is the game where they have to be the first to shake all the ping pong balls out of the tissue box attached to their backs. It was quite funny to watch them attempt this ridiculous feat!


Dan and Patrick go heads up.

Hope you enjoyed watching a glimpse of the fun we had. Wish you could be there! In fact, the boys kept asking, "When are we going back?" Anyone want to join us???


1 comment:

gk said...

hahahahahahaha these are the best things I've ever seen!!!