I cried again when I saw the video...just like I was hearing the news for the first time. You are never far from my thoughts and everytime the Lord brings the newest Thompson to mind, I stop to pray for all three of you! I love you all- all three of you...
wow, I've seen multiple reactions these past days and have FELT like shrieking and dancing. How wonderful that EVERYONE is rejoicing in what God has and is doing. He is so amazing and does follow through in giving us the desires of our hearts. Love and kisses, Mom and Dad
SO UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I cried when I first watched this!!!GOD WORKS IN AMAZING WAYS!!!!!! Love you both so so so so so so much!!!!
What a beautiful reaction! I don't think that needs to be translated! WE LOVE YA'LL (and our new niece/nephew)!!! Congrats again and again and again and again....
AHHHHHHH!!!! I love it. Mama Deo didn't need any more of an explanation:) So funny! And Chris is cruel... "oh, you DON'T want to know what the surprise is?" hahaha! Way to keep them in suspense!
Hi Guys! We are praising God for this. So awesome! We always enjoy hearing updates either on your blog or through G&S about you, and this news is so delightful! Keep praying for us and our future family! We can fill you in more via email!
And the tears flow again. I LOVED the video. I continue to pray for you guys all the time and praise God every day for this amazing blessing. Love you guys and that little babe!
omg. harmonized clapping and squealing. does celebration get any better? your little thompson pea pod was just african dancing in your tummy:) everytime i tell someone, or even THINK about the fact that ya'll are having a baby, it feels like Christmas morning. lovelovelove
16 comments:
We (me & gk) LOVE the African shrieking.
We'd be shrieking too!
Wooooo LALALAALALALALAALA!
ps: Luke will be happy to know that CT speaks w/ a Swahili accent too. He will pee his pants when he sees this video. For multiple reasons.
I cried again when I saw the video...just like I was hearing the news for the first time. You are never far from my thoughts and everytime the Lord brings the newest Thompson to mind, I stop to pray for all three of you! I love you all- all three of you...
I am SOOOO happy for you!! (and I happen to love the African shrieking too!)
wow, I've seen multiple reactions these past days and have FELT like shrieking and dancing. How wonderful that EVERYONE is rejoicing in what God has and is doing. He is so amazing and does follow through in giving us the desires of our hearts. Love and kisses,
Mom and Dad
SO UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I cried when I first watched this!!!GOD WORKS IN AMAZING WAYS!!!!!! Love you both so so so so so so much!!!!
~Paige
YAY! What an awesome, fun post! love it!! Congrats!!!!! We will be praying as you add to your family.
YAY GOD! What an awesome blessing! Praying for ya'll!
I'm speechless still...
What a beautiful reaction! I don't think that needs to be translated! WE LOVE YA'LL (and our new niece/nephew)!!! Congrats again and again and again and again....
We will continue to praise Him!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!! I love it. Mama Deo didn't need any more of an explanation:) So funny! And Chris is cruel... "oh, you DON'T want to know what the surprise is?" hahaha! Way to keep them in suspense!
Hi Guys! We are praising God for this. So awesome! We always enjoy hearing updates either on your blog or through G&S about you, and this news is so delightful! Keep praying for us and our future family! We can fill you in more via email!
yeah so I cried! Im so excited for you both!!
And the tears flow again. I LOVED the video. I continue to pray for you guys all the time and praise God every day for this amazing blessing. Love you guys and that little babe!
YAY!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to meet this new little Thompson! Love you guys~Bailey
Congrats Lindy and Chris. I love HAPPY tears!! God is sooooo good.
Love, Kelly Craven
omg. harmonized clapping and squealing. does celebration get any better?
your little thompson pea pod was just african dancing in your tummy:)
everytime i tell someone, or even THINK about the fact that ya'll are having a baby, it feels like Christmas morning. lovelovelove
I my gosh how amazing to see their reactions!!!
Post a Comment