Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Boy!



Happy Birthday to Chris!!

I have been more thankful for you this year than I ever have.

I Thank God that you...

are given visions and act on them

lead this ministry with such passion for God's people
love our boys, show them mercy, and strive to train them in the way they should go


are my best friend
hold and comfort me

have wiped countless tears

protect and defend me
make me feel safe
show me what real service looks like
date me
pray for me
eat EVERYTHING I cook (even the weird "good for you" stuff)
make me smile and laugh... a lot

rub my arm till I fall asleep every single night.

Boy did God give me one extraordinary man!

Happy Birthday my adored, cherished husband!
i love you.







6 comments:

ChateauBryant said...

Happy Happy Burfday Chris! We miss ya'll more then you know! Love love loves.

The Beaver Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!

The Beaver family is waiting on something special to load up for you.

And it's not a dirty diaper so FEEL BLESSED.

We love you so, so, so, so, so (x a million) much.

graig and sara said...

happy bday my friend...i wish i could be with you...

hugs
g

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Christerpher! Wish you were here to eat the cake I baked for you. Guess we will eat it without you, but the party just won't be the same.
Love ya,
Ma

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Christerpher! Wish you were here to eat the cake I baked for you. Guess we will eat it without you, but the party just won't be the same.
Love ya,
Ma

Matt Rollins said...

happy birthday old fella. you are the brother i never had... but now i have... so you're the brother i had, or actually have now...basically, you know what i mean.

miss you bud, look forward to our next chat session on what God has been doing in our lives (on the porch) wait...not what God has been doing on the porch... we will be on the porch, but talking about what God is doing off the porch. i give up.