We major-ly failed the "count it all joy" of James 1:2 when we found out our Rwanda adoption came to a screeching halt. Neither of us had attitudes of Chris Jesus, and I'm so embarrassed to admit that, but it's very true.
Today, I went to check the mail. AGAIN, there was another box full of letters from our buds. I think Jessica has sent me one per week. I am brought to utter tears because we have such precious friends that love us so much that they hurt with us. I'm speechless. My heart just smiles at how thankful we are to have such great friends and family!
Please see below to get a small taste of how excited we were:
(insert snort and "hehaw")




2 comments:
I love that your face basically doesn't change but CT is clearly bidding to be on Kenya's next top model.
Hilarity.
UGH. I'm so ticked I've missed you two days in a row! That's it. I'm not schooling my kid ANYMORE.
Er...well, maybe I should just finish before 3. Yeah, I'll do that. Dumb kids aren't cool.
The pictures look just like those people who have just won the lottery, throwing around cash!
So glad you guys are being supported! Please know you are in our prayers...
Post a Comment