Warning: PICTURE OVERLOAD!
CT showing them the land that we'd one day like to move them to.
This next sequence of pics may make you laugh harder if you have met the one running full speed down the hill.
...so i can promise there are more pics to come!
The referendum vote went VERY well! Thank you for your prayers. Things were and are peaceful here. Praise the Lord. Kenya is taking some great steps forward.
5 comments:
These pictures crack me UP!!
I had fun talking to you and the boys today!! Made my whole day! :)
...and I KNEW you would let them stay anothern night!
Miss you kids
I follow your blog from NC. I LOVE the photos!
This is me being jealous.
}:-(
And yet SO excited for the two of you. Oh how I love y'all. All 14 of ya.
LOVE the pictures! My favorite is the one under the tree, with you guys sitting and standing around. It somehow looks almost biblical.
Sally
How fun!!!! Looks like you guys had a little too much fun by the looks of it;) How cool to spend a weekend with them, I'm sure you could never imagine just how much that means to them.
Post a Comment