Friday, June 18, 2010

James and the giant... kevin?

The interns have been teaching the boys bible stories. They thought it would be fun to do skits. The boys LOVED it. They split them into 2 groups and one group had to teach the other group their story. We all tried as hard as we could to make them biblically sound...
so don't laugh when you don't remember a certain part of that story in the bible-

Untitled from Thomas Thompson on Vimeo.



After the skits we went back into the classroom and asked the opposite group to retell the story. The boy who retold ours said that David missed Goliath 3 times! haha!
That wasn't supposed to happen.

Tomorrow we should be getting the other groups video to upload!
Hope you enjoyed and laughed as much as I did. :)

3 comments:

cathy hudler said...

Thank you so so much for posting this video. Cody got to see the boys for himself and relate to him. Praying for you guys to have more and more opportunities to share the gospel. Much Love!

The Beaver Bunch said...

All 3 big kids and I just watched the video. Lucas wouldn't be quiet & kept saying, "That's where Cwis and Windy wive. That's where Cwis and Windy wive..."

Meanwhile, Bizzy and Ash were PLUGGED IN.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. And tell you camera person that getting the giggles makes us nauseous.

Becky said...

Linds,
I love this. What a great idea for teaching them the truth of the WORD! :) They are gorgeous. I think you are awesome for doing medical stuff for them. Our street boys here always have so many medical needs. I am amazed that they heal up. You know the mama who brought the little baby with the big staph infection came back and, long story short, her mother is a witch doctor who everyone believes is cursing the baby (her grandson). I didn't understand that, but our staff said, "Becky! This is what happens! Witch doctors kill their own family members if they want to!" FOur years and so many things still amaze me.

You keep it up, girl. Those boys are going to be different because you cared enough to love them and tell them about Jesus Christ, who radically changes lives!

I love you!