Awh man...he's better than the Crocodile Hunter..I don't know why I was so shocked to see one of those snakes....I caught myself thinking, "Man, I wonder if that know how dangerous those things are"...HA! Among other things, right :-) I'm such a sheltered little Animal Planet watching American over here.
Any chance of kittens?? I would love to have a cat like that. Oh wait a minute--does it leave the dead snake at your back door?? let me think about this!
Well Beth, I'm glad you pointed out that HE is a BOY! I have had a few emails as well that people want kittens from Pepper's next litter! hahah I'm just guessing it's prolly NOT going to happen.
So how do we know you didn't smack the snake with an african spearhead, then take pictures with your cat beside it? I don't care how many mambas he kills, I still won't have a cat!
Congrats to the Kitty. Past cats of our household, has brought dead snakes to our doorstep. They indeed are good hunters, no matter the prey they are after. Belle has even alerted me to "bad snakes" at my feet. Pets are good.
10 comments:
Awh man...he's better than the Crocodile Hunter..I don't know why I was so shocked to see one of those snakes....I caught myself thinking, "Man, I wonder if that know how dangerous those things are"...HA! Among other things, right :-) I'm such a sheltered little Animal Planet watching American over here.
Glad the kitty is help keeping everyone safe....
I think your kitty deserves something more than dried fish as a reward. Canned tuna!
Wow, your cat is very cool and definitely a good friend to keep around!
Any chance of kittens?? I would love to have a cat like that. Oh wait a minute--does it leave the dead snake at your back door?? let me think about this!
Good boy Pepper! I'm glad you finally documented his kills...I'm not sure people would believe you!
Well Beth, I'm glad you pointed out that HE is a BOY! I have had a few emails as well that people want kittens from Pepper's next litter! hahah I'm just guessing it's prolly NOT going to happen.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr.
mmmmmmmmmmmm....momba burgers.
So how do we know you didn't smack the snake with an african spearhead, then take pictures with your cat beside it? I don't care how many mambas he kills, I still won't have a cat!
Congrats to the Kitty. Past cats of our household, has brought dead snakes to our doorstep. They indeed are good hunters, no matter the prey they are after. Belle has even alerted me to "bad snakes" at my feet. Pets are good.
Post a Comment