Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vacancy

Last night I sent out an e-letter to, hopefully, all of our friends and families that explained a growing situation.  It was difficult to write it due to the fact that I know there are numerous burdens facing so many of you right now.  However, we realized that it is also our responsibility to report all the needs and concerns of this ministry.  Sometimes those needs are financial.  

I have full confidence that God will continue to do what God always has done; provide.  My purpose in composing this blog is to make you all more aware of the needs of this ministry and invite you to continue your involvement with us.  You are a part of Only Servants Ministries.  Even if your part is reading this blog; you are a part.  

If you haven't checked your email, I encourage you to do so and look for the most recent e-letter entitled; "Is There Not a Cause?".  If you find that you have not received this email, please comment here and inform us.  If we do not have your email address then simply write to us at: chrisandlindyt@gmail.com and give us that email address.  

We love and appreciate you all so very much.  Great things are still in store for those who remain faithful.  Let's be on that side!

~Your family in Kenya

2 comments:

wendi said...

Can you please send me the email? I think Lindy has my address...Thank you!

Lorene Cuthrell said...

Hi Chris and Lindy,
Haven't heard from you in a long time. Just read your most recent news letters. I wondered if I should contact you now through this gmail address? I have been sending support to OCF but notice you have a paypal account too. How should I continue to send funds? I would like to help with the needs you expressed directly (Mama Sylva, etc.) Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were in the states. Look forward to hearing from you. Love, Lorene