So here is the down low. My poor man has stayed up until 2am working on this video- i know at least 3 night last week. Finally, he got it done and it is REALLY great. He had to do all of the work on Shauna's computer because our really nice video camera is not compatible with our Mac. Well... it's half compatible. It will upload video but never audio. (Anyone looking for a nice, very gently used Sony video camera??)
Any how, Chris completed the video but it has to be "published" or formatted first. Every time he tries to publish it it won't work. We finally figured out there is something wrong with her computer. As SOON as we can get that fixed I promise that the awesome video will be up.
Stay tuned for some exciting news about what Chris will be doing in the coming weeks.
6 comments:
I'm still here ;-) And still excited everytime I see a post go up.
I almost called dibs on your camera (ours is broken) but remembered that we have a Mac too so we'd probably have the same problem uploading video?
We are still here too!
Linds- it is a really great camera. You know Chris and Matt did all this investigation before we bought it on consumer reports. But I do think you would have the same problem!
Howdy Linders! Matt had to download or order something to install on our computer and now he's able to transfer our videos to our Mac. It may be possible!
Love ya!
So... the post was mostly about camera compatibility. Where do the flies come in again?
After the bout with the dragon roaming through the forrest of noisy trees.
Post a Comment