Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TIME'S UP

What wonderful participation!  I see what happens when we offer cool stuff for prizes.  I see how you people are...  

And the Wiener is..........


Deputy, sergeant, captain, sheriff Cory Eugene Mann!  And since I KNOW you stole from your wife a bit... she deserves a prize too.  Your super cool stuff we will be sending home with guests that are staying here.  You may redeem your prizes from one of my family members.

We will have one more contest in a couple days.  So stay tuned so YOU can win a prize as well.  


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[claps hand in glee, claps hand in glee, claps hand in glee]

"I, Deputy Seargant Sheriff Cory Mann, humbly accept this award on behalf of all of the slaughtered cattle who have made that faithful voyage to the slaughter house. To those brave souls who have made my belly full, I salute you. My love for you is "rare". "

"And, to the Thompsons, thank you for making this day possible. I never imagined when I arouse this morning that I would be receiving such a dubious honor by nightfall. I am delighted by the prospect of a Kenyan prize. ..............thank you and goodnight."

Anonymous said...

Let it be known that Cory Mann was too excited to type this reply personally - he dictated the above transciption to me, and my sleep deprived brain butchered the spelling of the word "Sergeant". My sincere apologies.

Emily M. Mann, Mispeller of words, Lover of Sandi Patty

Unknown said...

OH MY WORD!! HILARIOUS! You guys just confirmed our wonderful decision of crowning you "Wieners of cool Kenyan stuff"
Don't tell Cory but I had to use Spell check for "sar-gent" :)

The Beaver Bunch said...

Hummmm....I think there's another spelling error.

"Arouse" Aroused?

Did you mean "arose."

Arouse and arose mean two very different things.

Sorry, I'm peeing on myself laughing...hysterical!