Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quip it!

Chris and I were on our way to a celebration ceremony in Kibera today.  We drove past the picture below and just HAD to turn around and go back to take this pic.  After uncontrollable laughter, we began coming up with different captions for it.  That's when we decided to get you all involved.  So we need YOU to write a caption for the below picture.  You may use a caption or a "desquiption" of the picture.  The winner gets authentic Kenyan memorabilia.  That's right!  We will send you a special prize from here!  Whoopie!  That might encourage some participation from those of you who might be a bit reluctant.  I will call time on the contest whenever I want!  



 




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

(This is the cow talking):
"Finally, geez, I haven't seen a road sign in 4 days .... what does that sign say? ... Cen tral Ken ya Slaughter House? ... wait a minute ?!?!?!! What the sandi-patti is going on here?!?!?!"

Man, I miss some 'Quip It' with you guys ... we are praying for you.

Vonda said...

"Freshest Milk in Kenya"--Brent

cathy hudler said...

My creative juices are all spent on my kids, but can I still get something from Kenya?!?

Anonymous said...

Eat mor antelope, oxen, chicken .... anything.

The Beaver Bunch said...

"One Kenya burger, extra rare, to go, please."

gk said...

It's a cow on a road trip! I think he's Russian.


Must be from Mos-cow.

Chelsea Marie said...

Happy Cheese comes from Happy Cows, Happy Cows come from Kenya.

I'm Just Sayin said...

Cow speaking; "NOW what? This driver quit too? Geez! Do you know how hard it is to get a decent driver around here? They're almost non-existent! How's a cow to get around these days without a driver?! Someone call Triple C."

Get it? It's like Triple A in cow!

Joy said...

christian speaking to hindu:

"i'm sorry, tell me again why you want to come back as a cow?"

Joy said...

cow speaking:

"my driver heard obama was passing out twenties and free milk."

Beka said...

What you see is the midieval pope mobile. The cage kept all the spears and arrows from hitting the pope. No longer needed the vatican city sold it to the kenyans! hahaha.

Matt Rollins said...

WWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
YEEEEE-HAAAAAWW!!!
THIS IS THE BEST TIME'A MY LIFE T-BONE!!
STEP ON IT BRO... LET'S GITTER UP TA 40!!!

HEY..... wait a second.....
Why they call you T-Bone anyways....?

STOP THIS WAGON!!

Keira Grace said...

Hahaha I just got a kick out of reading everyone else's! And I agree with Cory, I miss playing that game with you two! Good times :)

P.S. "Heyy, I'm crazy newspaper face! My face ain't normal, it's a newspaper! Now give me some candy!!"

Lindsey Broere said...

Ha...so funny. I really wanted to put up something genius...but I keep falling short of the mark.

I'm with Cory...I miss playing with you guys SO much--even though the game kinda stresses me out..having to be all creative and stuff.