This is the blog that I had done that got lost in cyber space. It's not as well put together as the first one.
You all will not believe what my other kids look like. I measured Paul and Brian. Paul (4) is now, overall, bigger than Brian (6). Paul is just plain chunky now. I LOVE IT! I'm so happy about the way they're growing! Here are some before and after pictures of my kids:
They are small put if you click on them- it will enlarge.
Brian before.
Brian now! Huge difference. He can even jump now. Before we left for the states, he couldn't jump. I think his belly was too big and his legs too small. Doesn't he look great?
(What? You'd kiss em too if you saw them)
Both Boys- much healthier. ( I know it looks like I am holding them against their will -esp. Brian. I wanted a pic of them together- but they kept flashing peace signs and putting their hands in front of their faces)

Charles and Sylvia- they look browner in color but it's not the huge difference like in the younger boys.
Hey, we were just the hands- you all provided all the care for them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and theirs.



4 comments:
WOW. Praise God!
Oh my word...They look AMAZING!!! I have tears in my eyes, I can't believe how much they've grown. They look so healthy! Thank you so much for the picture updates, I'm so glad to see how they're doing :)
Oh my goodness...ADORABLE little chubby cheeks with a smile that will light up a room. How sweet....
Precious! Thank you for your ministry.
Post a Comment