Thanks for your prayers- my faithful warriors!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Update
Hey guys- told you I would give you an update after we went to the doctor as to what the status was on the kiddos. BUT the doctor from the hospital we were going to see is not well today. I'm asking you readers to please pray for the doctor. He is a missionary from the states and an incredible man from what I hear. I've heard amazing stories about him and his ministry. He sounds like a very humble and hard working man. I don't know what is wrong with him, but the great physician does. Unfortunately medical persons are not invincible when it comes to yucky bugs of sorts. Please pray for doctor Michael Johnson and for a quick recovery. We are planning on trying to take the kids tomorrow or when he's better. But let us have faith that the Lord will heal him quickly and that it isn't anything serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Done :-)
Our family will pray for the doctor and his health. We will also continue to pray for you as your enter the lives of this family and begin to really know their life and what it takes to get through a day. May God be with you every step of the way.
DONE! And darn it, I wish I could speed up my MD, close my eyes, transport myself to your house, and go with you to take care of those babies!!!!!
Thanks guys.... I just love yall!
Praying.
You and Chris are such an inspiration. I'm ashamed of myself for the petty things I worry about in comparison to this family you're working so hard to help. You are in my prayers along with the doctors, the kids, the mom and all the potential souls you can reach. Tons of love to you both. Mama K
Post a Comment