I, too, was going to post about our weekend with new friends, but Keira already did it and I couldn't have said it better myself! So
read this from
Keira's Blog to get her scoop on our divine meeting! It's uncanny the similarities between us girls. Thanks to Chris for finding me some friends! Can't wait for their company next week while the FRBC team is in South Horr. Oh the Slumber Parties to be had...
They are also super excited about going to Kibera with me. AND they just happen to be on Holiday in August! Yippy!
3 comments:
I love you guys... and I'm SO glad you're finding new friends!!! I really am!!!
Love you!!
Hi Lindy & Chris
I just wanted to say I too
am excited that all of you
met & have become friends!!
It can only make your experiences that much better having friends
to share them with :))
God Bless.
Patti (Keira's Mom)
Couldn't be happier for you both...especially since Chris is leaving in a week for South Hor...God has perfect timing, doesn't He???
Post a Comment