
If you click on the image above, it will open a new window in which you can print out the flyer and post it at your work place!
Welcome New Friends! Hopefully you are here because our flyers have caught you eye. First of all, we want to thank you for choosing to be a part of something much bigger than us! Also, we want to thank you for investing in the eternity of so many Africans! We are so very thankful that you are choosing to partner with us in some way. Whether it be through prayer, financial support, or through your time and words of encouragement.
We would like this opportunity to tell you about an exciting event that you and your family are definitely going to want to be a part of. We are having a Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction at Rich Fork Baptist Church on April 19th from 5pm-8pm. These 3 hours will be jam packed with great auction prizes (see below), delicious food, prayer walk through (at your leisure), praise music, and a presentation about what God is doing in Kenya. This will be an incredible experience to bring the whole family to learn about Africa missions. **Note: Auction will END at 6:30pm.
These are only a few items to be auctioned (Updated daily)
Inside Out Spa and Salon gift card
Papa Johns pizza products
Mr. Ghattis cards
BBQ shack gift cards
Mazatlan gift card
Carowinds tickets
Lunch with THE Michael Bowers (This is for real people. I would not joke of such things)
Gianno's gift cards
Movie passes to Consolidated Theaters (i.e. Palladium)
Plane Ride (around your house, county, church, and pilot mountain!)
Nascar autographed memorabilia.
Dog grooming
Photo sessions (Rod Slate and Rex Truell)
Golf Card- Holly Ridge golf course
Oil Changes
New Furniture (Miles Talbott)
Outer Banks vacation
Avis Jewelers
NC zoo family package
Don Juans gift card
Cafe 35 gift card
Lunch with Congressman Howard Coble
1 week Mountain getaway (Beech Mtn)
Weekend Mountain getaway
Topsail Island getaway (1 week)
Perfect Blend Coffee shop "stuff"
Cindy's Ice cream gift certificates
Items for Sale
Handmade Jewelry from Kenya, Kibera Slums, and Tville
Matted photos
DESSERTS
Handmade plates (by our precious Youth!)
DIRECTIONS:
www.richfork.com
BBQ shack gift cards
Mazatlan gift card
Carowinds tickets
Lunch with THE Michael Bowers (This is for real people. I would not joke of such things)
Gianno's gift cards
Movie passes to Consolidated Theaters (i.e. Palladium)
Plane Ride (around your house, county, church, and pilot mountain!)
Nascar autographed memorabilia.
Dog grooming
Photo sessions (Rod Slate and Rex Truell)
Golf Card- Holly Ridge golf course
Oil Changes
New Furniture (Miles Talbott)
Outer Banks vacation
Avis Jewelers
NC zoo family package
Don Juans gift card
Cafe 35 gift card
Lunch with Congressman Howard Coble
1 week Mountain getaway (Beech Mtn)
Weekend Mountain getaway
Topsail Island getaway (1 week)
Perfect Blend Coffee shop "stuff"
Cindy's Ice cream gift certificates
Chick-fil-A
Brusters ice cream
New Cajun Grill
"Horton Hears a Who" theme basket- (guys, this is so cute!)
Crabtree & Evelyn (several gift sets)
Gift Cert. to Lizzie's Nook, Crabtree & Evelyn, and Dehaven Designs (Shoppes on Main)
Items for Sale
Handmade Jewelry from Kenya, Kibera Slums, and Tville
Matted photos
DESSERTS
Handmade plates (by our precious Youth!)
DIRECTIONS:
www.richfork.com
Rich Fork Baptist Church - 3993 Old Hwy 29 Thomasville, NC 27360
11 comments:
I love you guys so much! I am super excited to see all of your hard work and effort coming together. You both mean the world to me, I do not know two better friends than you.
Hey Chris and Lindy!! I haven't seen you guys in forever! I am so jealous about your Africa adventure. I wish I could go! I am praying for you!![Sorry for all the exclamation marks]
Love,
Chelsea Ferguson
hey, do you have a panera bread? or maybe one close? did you know they give their leftovers to local hunger org's? and also give donations to various issues...i think mostly hunger related. BUT, i think they would def. give something for the auction...if you still need some stuff.
ps-has anyone gotten you the plastic plates yet?? do they need to be microwavable safe?
pss-i miss you and can't wait to see hers:)
i'm on my mom's name, its me though.
hey, i got 8 plastic plates (been lookin' for microwavable ones), 4 plastic bowls and 4 plastic cups...just to get you started. do i have tag team out there?? anyone want to donate towards the plastic project??
anyone got guitar strings?
how 'bout the family size tea bags??
used laptop??
holla back homies!
gosh... you are hilarious! Joy, stop buying ALL the stuff on the wish list. Seriously. You are abusing it. Are you going to force me to remove it?
Ok Joy, seriously! I'll buy some stinkin' plastic plates! Heck, I'll even buy the family size tea bags, if someone is willing to smuggle me into Sam's Club.
And, by the way, who is "Goodfellas." If I'm guessing right, are you going incognito? Sketchy!
well sometimes I write something and don't realize it's under Chris' [store] "name". Like Joy does on her mom's name. I just don't correct myself. Guys... let's just put a hold on the plates. If we really need them, I will look around for some cheap ones when we come back in November. I don't think we'll have room for the dog if decide to take the plates.
THAT's what i like to see...people gettin' fired UP about the wish list-WooWOOP!
now i wanna the SAME amount of enthusiasm over some desserts and spaghetti sauce. don't make me ''crackin' skulls.''
**anybody remember what movie that's from??
oh, and yes, on my mom's name again.
Glad I got to come over and see the "behind the scenes" stuff. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Love you guys!
Post a Comment