
The Siligi orphans with their new clothes you all so freely gave. THANK YOU!!
Here is a list of upcoming details for you to earmark.
1. "Our Journey to Africa" which chronicles everything having to do with us and Africa, will be completed this week and made available for your viewing pleasure.
2. Prayer cards will arrive at the end of this week. This will be a good way for you know how to be a part of this ministry.
3. A firm date will be made for our benefit dinner at Rich Fork. This will be our share time with videos, pictures, and question/ answer time. All contributions will go toward the ministries in which we will be a part of.
4. Blog will be expanded to have more in depth info on our future ministires.
5. Future Auction/yard sale date of the Thompson Estate will be planned. (Auction will be online. Either on the blog or via email. What doesn't get sold will go to yard sale.)
12 comments:
hey, i wanna come to the dinner at your church--is it catered? potluck? can i bring something? let me know how i can help with this?
and, have you received anything on your wish list? you should do a little 'check mark' thing when you have received it. what size sheets? maybe i can find some stained ones:)
hey what about the pics? did you talk to chris?
perhaps i could think of some more questions and post another one:)
ps--im meeting the guy who started the STAND chapter at App tomorrow morning! OH and i found the coolest website-remind me to tell you.
lovers
not sure exactly WHAT we are eating yet. It will probably be something kinda easy like spaghetti. Something everyone can pitch in on. Sure, Joy, bring some NOODLES... j/k just come to my house and we will cook together. Sheets: Twin or queen. CT loved the pic idea. I talked to some other peeps about it and they thought it was magnificent! (Just like your Sudan card idea) I just have to get on it. EEEE! Oh and the dinner will be donations.. FYI.
PS I dont' know how to make check marks, but to answer your question no.. nothing from the list yet.. but thats okay. I would need a good bit of it by this saturday to send it with the couple that is getting ready to leave. It's all good though. HE will provide.
shoot Saturday? hmmm....what to do what to do...let me think on this one. okay i will go by the frame place tomorrow and check on the mattes---
and yep, i can bring noodles and even cook 'em.
Okay, I after reading your comments back and forth, back and forth, I realized I have several things on the list that you guys can have. Rolling pin, Guitar (I'm offering Luke's so I'll have to double check but he doesn't even know how to play ;)), Plastic cups, plastic plates. Let me know if you REALLY need it by Saturday. It's not a prob to have it, we've already got most of it just laying around. Love you!
i will call you, jess We aren't leaving until maybe sunday morning to go to wilksboro. I will probably drop by... maybe after work tomorrow. love ya!!
shut the door. our God is so good. the beavers got just the opposite i did--not one overlap.
garlic press - check
cone filter/plus paper ones - check
twin sheet sets - check (like 4 or 5 sets)
queen sheet set - check (1 or 2 sets)
Gosh you guys... I LOVE YALL! YOu got our backs! It's because of people like you guys that make this possible. See- God even cares about the little things... like a garlic press. :) (I've never used one before, but I was told I needed it) THANK YOU!!
What the crap are you talking about a purple elephant?
Don't you remember saying "we are who we are....purple elephants in the floor and everything" It was about the Home study.
Yes, I do remember that now! Sorry...I was thinking more along the lines of "Elephant in the Room" type of thing.
BTW, don't people who have a blog usually update them, rather than just carrying on glorified conversations via the comment tool? Just curious.... ;)
hahah!! FINE! I will delete our convos. I really do plan on updating... I'm trying not to just talk about it...
Post a Comment