Just a reminder for those who are interested in doing some super cool Christmas shopping- the Yaya market for November 20th and 21st at Monkeez Brew. I mean, if nothing else you should stop by just to see me! :) The doors open at 5pm and close at 8pm Friday night. Saturday we'll be in the same place from 2-4 pm! So come on out and get some cool stuff whilst helping us get our Tiny Thompson's home from Rwanda!
Angel ornaments
More Magazine necklaces- lots more!
Nativities

more nativities
Go on a safari every dinner with hand carved safari animal napkin rings
These are made from banana leaves- I love their legs! (I ordered more thats is why only 2 are pictured)
Hand carved, really skinny, wooden Africans.
Assorted carved gourd ornaments
Earrings: Kazuri, magazine, animal, africa and more
Hand sewn African baby dolls
scarves
and a few more nativity scenes
coconut shell necklaces, knives, soap stone bowls and more!
2 comments:
See you then, I have to buy stuff for my teachers for Christmas(in our home school group) Bailey and Family
Cant wait. This is what the girls at the office will be getting for christmas. :) Love the magazine necklaces. :)
Post a Comment